Embody offers programs to encourage our members to stretch their fitness goals! These programs consist of sessions with a certified instructor or personal trainer and can be individual private sessions or group sessions depending on the program. Please see the Front Desk attendant, an instructor or a member of management for more information about session schedules and pricing!
"Kinesis, which is the Greek word for movement, gives users a workout experience like no other. Instead of the body following the machine, such as in traditional weight training, Kinesis follows the body, allowing for free range of natural movement with no compromise to the resistance." per the creator of the system Technogym.
We offer half hour group sessions with a certified personal trainer on the Kinesis Wall that consists of rotating resistance cables of varying heights that allows for movement in any direction.
Benefits of the Kinesis Program:
- 30 minute full body workout
- Combines cardio, strength and flexibility into 1 workout for your entire body
- Each movement engages the core muscles and movements are designed to engage multiple muscles
- Improves total body awareness
- Improves stability and balance
- Suitable for any age and fitness level
- Many sports specific movements can be translated to the Kinesis wall
- Can help correct fitness and regular posture with the guidance of a certified personal trainer